The data controller for any personal data we hold about you is Michelle M. Fine Jewellery of Stasikratous 32, Nicosia, Cyprus (“Michelle Massoura” or “we/us”). If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy and data, please email us at email@example.com.
We are responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given accurate information about how your data is used, and that your rights regarding your data are respected.
The products we sell are not aimed specifically at individuals under the age of 18, we do not promote our products to this market and we cannot identify individuals of this age and under, on our database.
Data Collection & Use
We must have a valid reason for processing your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. Accordingly, the data collected is only used for the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract. When you purchase a product from Michelle Massoura, we will ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to perform the contract. This includes delivering the product to you, receiving payment from you, notifying you about any changes and providing assistance through our customer care service. Such data will include your name, email address, telephone number, shipping address and billing address.
- For our legitimate interests as a business. It is necessary for us to collect data regarding the use of and access to our Services such as your device information, IP address, browser type, pages visited and time spent on them, time and date of visit, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This is necessary for running and improving our Services, for network security and fraud prevention and for offering an enhanced customer experience. We may also need to use your data to exercise our legal rights or to defend any legal claims.
- For complying with a legal or regulatory obligation. This includes data which is necessary for complying with tax requirements and other statutory rules and legal obligations.
- Based on your consent: If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data (for example, for receiving marketing communications from us), you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
Who will process your data
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Michelle Massoura and, if and when required, might be transmitted to governmental bodies and regulators to comply with our legal obligations and to third parties that we use to provide our services, in particular to companies such as payment service providers that help us to process your order, companies that help us to deliver your order, professional service providers, such as email delivery suppliers, IT software providers, marketing and research agencies, analytics companies and website hosts who help us to run our business.
These third parties may only use your data for the exact purposes that we specify in the contract with them.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We hold your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as it is necessary for fulfilling the purpose for which it was collected.
If you wish to place an order with Michelle Massoura, you will be redirected to a third-party payment processing platform (Link4Pay) to complete your purchase. Link4Pay provides a secured platform which adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI Level 1 Certified). PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We recommend that you read Link4Pay’s privacy policies and terms of service before completing your purchase.
You have the following rights under data protection law:
- the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you,
- the right to request the correction of any inaccuracies about your personal information,
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time,
- the right to stop direct marketing messages at any time
- the right to object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances,
- the right to data portability to transfer your data to another entity,
- the right to complain to the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection in Cyprus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise any of your legal rights or if you have any complaint or question, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +35799722335.